Monday, May 10, 2010

The first time

The first time I had a lucid dream was 10 years ago...

Dan and I are having sex. Nothing graphic, even I can't really see what we're doing, just alot of movement under the covers. I believe it is wrong to have sex with people you aren't married to and this feeling has carried into my dream. I also realize that I had this coming because I've had a crush on Dan for so long. So we keep moving. In my mind,we look like a couple of hedge hogs going at it like human beings. As soon as I think this, we turn into said hedge hogs and the scene freezes. Like a picture. I wake up.

Lesson: Sex outside marriage will turn me into a hedgehog?

My crush on Dan crushed and burned ages ago but am still fascinated by the idea of lucidity while fast asleep. I can't really explain why but it might have something to do with the fact that not many people know what to do with wakefulness while in a dream. No one thinks about conquering their daytime fears while asleep, Hardly anyone thinks about changing the script on those nightmare bogey men who leave you frozen and afraid to close your eyes, ever again.

I aim to harness the art of lucid dreaming. This is my journal...

No comments:

Post a Comment